Monday, May 19, 2008

What a weekend.

Hubby is in the middle of a shutdown, which means 16 hour days alllll weekend. It sucked. And I was sick. Friday night we didn't do much of anything.

Saturday morning Allie woke up at 6:00 a.m., she NEVER wakes up that early. We did the Cystic Fibrosis Walk around the LSU Lakes and I was miserable.

At Mellow Mushroom after the walk. I felt like poo.


Luckily my wonderful sister and brother-in-law took Allie for a few hours so I could be miserable by myself. I took a long nap, then a long bath before I drug myself over to their house to get my child.

Sunday Allie and I went to Babies R Us to get a shower gift for one of my co-workers who is having TWINS! How awesome is that? A boy and a girl! And of course Allie got a few new nightgowns and a Dora the Explorer plate.

After a quick nap


We played outside in the pool and ate popsicles


NeNe and Pop came over for a little while to watch


It was hot outside though


We blew some bubbles, and called it a day.


Allie loved her new Dora the Exlporer nightgown so much that she wouldn't take it off this morning


I hate to put it back on over her clothes...


Then she was happy again!





No comments: