Friday, May 16, 2008

She's a swinging...

Despite the rainy weather, Ben was determined to get Allie's swingset finished last night.


I mean, he had to. The girl has no toys to play with.


She offered her help, anything she could do to speed up the process...




Finally, she got to swing. It was a beautiful moment, a long awaited moment.


Daddy was still hard at work.


Then she got to test out the rock climbing wall...


And peek her head through the hole.


After that I made her come inside for dinner and a bath. But I'm happy to report that thanks to a late night visit from Uncle Shaun, it's finished! Well, except for one little thing. Allie is very excited and grateful to have her swingset completed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget she got to Slide last night too. And what about nanny?? I helped too! It is always about Uncle Shaun and never about Nanny :( Just jokin. Allie loves her new swing set!

Unknown said...

How could I not help when I show up to see her with that awesome shirt on???

Uncle Shaun