Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day

Poor hubby had to work on Memorial Day, so it was just me and Allie. The in-laws invited us over for a bbq and to swim in their huge in-ground pool.

Starting off with a cute photo of Allie:)


She loved jumping off the side.


Kick those legs!


My sister-in-law, affectionately known as JuJu. Ain't she pretty?


In other news, Operation: Potty Train Allie isn't going so well. We have spent countless hours in the bathroom with no results. I'm getting frustrated...

Hoping that reading a book will help.


I thought for sure something was happening here..but nope.


This is Allie the morning after her big swim at the in-laws house. She was exhausted. I moved her from her bed to mine, in hopes of her waking up on her own. No luck. It was a whiney morning for all involved.




No comments: