Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Operation: Potty Train Allie

Operation Potty Train Allie in it first stages. I want to enroll Allie in dancing in the fall. You have to be 2 1/2 and potty trained to enroll. We have one out of two so far. We. can. do. this. I have lots of things to bribe her with, I just hope it works. We sat on the potty last night and explained that she gets a sticker to put on the potty chart and an m&m if she makes a pee-pee and a present if she make a poo-poo. The only thing she made was me crazy. Lots of screaming and crying later, we called it quits for the night. Round two will commence this afternoon.

Sitting on the potty


The potty chart


The bribing loot

2 comments:

Lollie said...

Allie Please, Please use the potty !!!

Brooke said...

I'll use the potty you give me an M&M hehehe