Thursday, May 1, 2008

My sister is 19 months younger than me. We haven't always gotten along in the past, but we are best friends now! She recently got married, on February 2nd of this year. Her hubby is a little older than her and has a beautiful daughter named Sheyenne who is 10. I was so excited to have a brother-in-law and a niece, and I adore them both!

My parents have been married for over 35 years. My dad drives us crazy sometimes, but he is the best dad you could ask for. He gets along with my hubby and Allie just dotes on her "Pop". My mom is a very emotional person, just like my sister. I think I am emotional, but not to the level they are. She is very sensitive, but the most loving and caring person I know. And Allie dotes on her "NeNe". They are always there to help us out when we need it. My mom picks Allie up from daycare every day since she gets off earlier than I do.
Earlier this week when daycare was closed due to a death in the family, my parents bailed us out. Ben doesn't get much paid time off, so I'm usually the one that has to take off when something comes up. I have taken off a few days lately and didn't want to do so again. So my dad kept her for the first half of the day, then my mom took off early and came home to keep her. How awesome was that? And don't let them fool you, then enjoyed every minute of it!

This is the only picture I could find right now of my parents with Allie. Please excuse the funny look on my dad's face!




No comments: