Sunday, August 24, 2008

Brody came over for a visit!

This weekend Allie went camping with my parents again. So Ben and I had a quiet weekend. Saturday we went out to lunch, went to a movie, did a little shopping, went to church, stopped for snowballs. Saturday night we were planning a small dinner and a movie at home. But much to our surprise, Wendi was in town with Brody! We were delighted when they stopped by for a visit!

Can you believe that he practically pushed me down to get him out of his carseat so he could hold him first and feed him?


Nice to know he hasn't lost his touch!
About 20 minutes into the visit, I finally got ahold of him!
Then Ben took him away from me. Butthead.

They had a staring contest. Ben won.

We were so glad we got to spend some time with Wendi and Brody. They live 2 hours away, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like. We love you guys!

No comments: