Sunday, September 14, 2008

A ballerina in the making

With three dance classes under her belt, I think Allie might be getting the hang of it. She's potty trained now as well, so she's on her way to full blown big girl status! She comes home singing the songs they teach her like "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Hokey Pokey."
I can't wait for her first recitial in April!

This is her friend Hunter Riley. They go to daycare together and were very happy to meet up. Bad news is that Hunter is actually in gymnastics class when Allie is in dance class. They are so cute together.


Some of my shots are kind of fuzzy. I'm taking them through the glass window and trying not to let her see me. Quite a challenge!
She loves the pom poms. Maybe I should put her in cheerleading.....






At the end of the class they roll down the mat. I think this was her favorite part!










1 comment:

2MonkeysMom said...

You'll have to get on Myspace and check out BSOD there...she usually posts some pics on her space there too ---