Sunday, August 24, 2008

She's a dancing girl!

I went back and forth trying to decide if I should enroll Allie in dancing this year. She wasn't fully potty trained yet and I don't know how interested she would be. And it's expensive...but I finally decided to give it a try. I waited until the last minute so she didn't have the little leotard, tights and tap shoes like all of the other little girls. So, thanks to me, her first day didn't go so well.

Standing in front of the dance studio, about to go in.


Thanks to my wonderful friend Sheri, Allie has several leotards now! I ordered her shoes and I think the next class will go much better. She loves her "tutu" and the shoes.




So stay tuned for more pictures to see how the little ballerina does. And a HUGE thanks to my wonderful mom (NeeNee) who will be bringing Allie to dancing every Monday. We appreciate it more than you know:)

1 comment:

Lollie's NeNe said...

You are welcome - I do know how much I am appreciated.