Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag, I'm it

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 18, getting ready for my freshman year of college. Probably shopping for things for my new apartment. Working as a waitress at a local restaurant.

2. What 5 things are on your to do list today?
Go to Walgreens at lunch (already did that one)
Confirm my appointment at the OB tomorrow (already did that one)
Go to the gym (not sure if I'm gonna get to this one)
Eat dinner
Fold some clothes

3. List snacks you enjoy.
Oh gosh. Food is my ENEMY. Cool ranch doritos, french fries, pickles, any other kind of chips.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy a big piece of land and build homes for my family and friends. Give a lot of it away.

5. List places you have lived.
Brusly, Louisiana
Atlanta, Georgia
Hammond, Louisiana
Port Allen, Louisiana

6. List jobs you have had.
Waitress
Public Relations Intern
Production Coordinator
Marketing Coordinator

7. List names of people you want to know more about.
Julie
Danya
Sonnie Boy

No comments: