Monday, January 11, 2010

A fish out of water


Tomorrow I will head to campus to get my student ID, parking tag and books. Considering I'm 12 years older than the average college freshman, I anticipate feeling a little out of place. The head of the nursing program has assure me that their accelerated program is mostly non-traditional students, but I'm still nervous. Especially since this first semester is mostly pre-reqs.

I'm soooo excited about going back. I have a few school supplies and a new laptop! And I hope I never have to wear another pair of black dress pants again!

1 comment:

livingindarwin said...

Your daughter is adorable! Good luck with the studies. My little one is almost 5 months and I sleep with her in the bed with me. It's extra cuddles and I don't have to keep getting up to feed her so I reckon it makes perfect sense!