Thursday, May 7, 2009

NKOTB Bossier City and Biloxi

I can't believe it's taken me this long to update on my NKOTB adventures back in March. We had a BLAST. I'm very upset that I won't be able to make any of the summer shows due to being wayyyy to pregnant! But Bossier City and Biloxi were worth the splurge and we really enjoyed ourselves.

The 5* meet and greet was awesome. We were more prepared this time, so I made sure I stood by JoeyJoe (my favorite!) and Sheri was next to Jon. They are possibly the worst quality photos ever, but here they are!





Here are a few photos from Bossier City. We lucked out AGAIN and got 2nd row, CENTER stage seats. It was awesome. I wanted to post a variety, but I noticed about 2/3 of the way through the show that most all of my photos were of Joey...oops!















Biloxi was even better, but the mean old security guard from NKOTB came up and told me to stop zooming in my camera, so I don't have many pics. But it was a smaller venue and lots of fun!

No comments: